The Grower nurse entrepreneur is pretty savvy
When it comes to their website, email and social media marketing, lead generation, and in the use of software needed to run the business, the Grower knows what needs to be done, but is always on the lookout for new ideas!
The challenge for the Grower is the ability to efficiently run all the moving parts of a growing business. Delegating tasks and hiring out jobs have become a necessity for business survival and personal sanity.
This entrepreneur is poised to grow exponentially as soon as a well-oiled team and processes are built.
The Grower nurse entrepreneur also seeks education and resources, but has a growing need to build a more targeted network around her. She may be looking at passive income and collaborative opportunities. A business partner might be a consideration.
The Grower has yet to start, or is in the process of:
- Completing a clear marketing strategy
- Launching their 1st, 2nd, or even 10th product or service!
- Building efficiencies into their business
- Assembling a team of trusted contractors, managers, advisors, mentors
- Implementing processes to serve and retain customers
- Writing a growth strategy that will guide them when it’s time to scale
If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place.